Alzheimer’s Care San Antonio Highlights
- We here at AutumnGrove Cottage specialize in providing memory care, dementia care, and Alzheimer’s care for seniors in San Antonio.
- We have a simple design that is unique to AutumnGrove Cottage for Alzheimer’s care San Antonio. Our memory care facility focuses on seniors with memory loss.
- For promoting more intimate and personal care, we have sixteen private bedrooms and a registered nurse who is available twenty-four hours a day. No matter when your family member needs us, we’re always there.
- We have one all-inclusive price, which means no surprises with “different level of care” fees. What you see as up-front fees are what we charge.
- Assistance is always available with day-to-day activities as well as a good direct caregiver to resident ratio. So if your loved one needs help with personal care, bathing, or other needs, we’re always available to help.
- We have a specifically designed nutrition and hydration program for seniors who suffer from memory loss. Eating well and healthy is important for this kind of care.
Designed for Alzheimer’s care
AutumnGrove Cottage for dementia and Alzheimer’s care, San Antonio specializes in care for seniors who not only have Alzheimer’s but also other dementia-related illnesses. Our assisted living home is a private pay, 16-resident care facility. Because our facility is smaller than other similar facilities, we offer a comfortable, homelike design and appearance. It’s more personal for our patients. Because we have a limited number of residents at AutumnGrove Cottage Alzheimer’s care in San Antonio, both the staff and patients’ families are special to us. Everyone gets to know one another in a caring and personal way because your family becomes our family.
Alzheimer’s Care and Support
Since we care about families at AutumnGrove for dementia and Alzheimer’s care in San Antonio, we offer both support and open communication to families. Our services are explained in detail to families and specially designed for residents from the day they come through our doors until hospice services are needed.
Here at AutumnGrove Cottage facilities for dementia and Alzheimer’s care San Antonio, we treat our residents as people. We respect not only who they are but also who they once were. Our sole purpose is centered around Alzheimer’s care and dementia care, from the requirements of our staff to the design of our buildings to staff education and training. It’s what do, and we do it well.
[accordions id=”5″] [accgroup] [acchead id=”5″ tab_id=”50″ class=”active”]Property Features[/acchead] [accbody tab_id=”50″ in=”in”]
[one_third extra=”” anim=””]
- Beautician Onsite
- Meals Provided
- Indoor Common Areas
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
[/one_third] [one_third extra=”” anim=””]
- 24-Hour Awake Staff
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentist
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Nurses on Staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Doctor on Call
[/one_third] [one_third extra=”” anim=””]
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
[/accbody] [/accgroup] [accgroup] [acchead id=”5″ tab_id=”51″ class=””]Our Locations[/acchead] [accbody tab_id=”51″ in=””]
1418 Walkers WaySan Antonio, TX 78216
The setting of the Blanco cottage is rather intimate, though the building itself seems large. With a large covered porch and a welcoming backyard, the cottage allows the residents to sit outside for hours as they can enjoy the wildlife that passes them by throughout the day.
20718 Stone Oak Pkwy.San Antonio, TX 78258
The Stone Oak cottage offers a brightly colored patio, walking path, and breathtaking backyard. The cozy atmosphere found inside Stone Oak is more like being at someone’s home rather than focusing on assisted living. While the cottage itself is new, it does have that comfortable, relaxing sensation that you will be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
View AGC San Antonio Locations in a larger map
[accgroup] [acchead id=”5″ tab_id=”52″ class=””]Contact Us[/acchead] [accbody tab_id=”52″ in=””]
Call us 210-853-5567 or fill out the form below for additional information, a free consultation or to schedule a tour.
[/accbody] [/accgroup] [/accordions]