Dementia care is not what we do, it's All we do!Everything we do is centered around this highly specialized type of care. From our building design, to our staffing requirements, to our training and education programs, it ALL centers around dementia care. Dementia care is probably the most complicated type of care in Long Term Care. It just makes sense to seek out someone that specializes in that specific type of care. With our passion to significantly improve the quality of life and care for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementias, we have created a personalized care model that blends our small, intimate home environment and unique design features with 24-hour care and stimulating activities, giving residents maximum independence and care. We honor the resident for the person that they are today, as well as who they were yesterday and respect their rights while optimizing their individuality, remaining strengths and abilities. We help families understand the importance of home care and hospice services as our residents age in place. We honor and respect our families and will proactively communicate and support them through this difficult time.
THE Specialists in Alzheimer’s/dementia care – it’s ALL we do!
- Licensed specifically for Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- One all-inclusive price (no surprises with “levels of care” fees)
- Unique, simple design for memory care
- 16 private bedrooms to promote intimate and personal care
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, restroom, transferring, etc…
- High direct caregiver to resident ratio
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Memory care specific activities to encourage socialization
- Nutrition and hydration program designed specifically for those with memory loss
Let us Help:
Please click here for employment or volunteer inquiries.